Are you a versatile marketing and/or digital professional with at least 2 years' website development and management experience? Do you have experience working with content management systems such as Wordpress? Have you worked in a multi-stakeholder environment to ensure web content needs are met accurately and promptly?
AMA Toronto is looking for volunteers to manage our web properties. Our web presence is critical to our organization’s success and we need to provide the optimal customer experience to support and build AMA’s community. This role is an important position within our Digital team and provides great opportunities to learn and grow as you collaborate with a wide variety of our volunteers, showcase your skills and build your network. You would report to our VP Digital but also work closely with our Marcom team.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Working with our CMS to manage AMA’s multi-property web presence
- Identifying & managing AMA stakeholder web content requirements across a variety of AMA portfolios (such as Events, Volunteers, Membership, Partnership, Mentor Exchange and Marketing Hall of Legends)
- Ensuring the accurate and prompt delivery and execution of marketing and communications website elements
- Ensuring AMA brand standards are met
- Executing as well as assisting and training others on the CMS for posting and publishing content
- Identifying opportunities for process streamlining, automation, and website enhancements (including front-end UX, usability, and functionality)
- Contributing to the digital team's upcoming strategic initiatives and supporting integrated projects
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we’d love to speak with you. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your profile
If you are interested we’d love to speak with you.
Feeling Optimistic: Event Highlights from AMA-Toronto’s Annual CMO Breakfast Event
Taking place at the LoyaltyOne head office on King Street East, AMA Toronto's Annual CMO Breakfast once again brought together leading marketing executives for a town hall conversation about the state of marketing.Read more >
Navigate Extraordinary: 2019 AMA Leadership Summit in Chicago
Highlights from the 2019 AMA Leadership SummitRead more >
Influence Consumers with Experiential Marketing
Event Highlights from AMA-Toronto’s “Influence Consumers with Experiential Marketing”Read more >