Are you a versatile professional with at least 5 years website development and management experience? Do you know how to develop and efficiently, and effectively ensure a website is a well-functioning platform with well-designed information and aligned brand assets?
Can you put your experience and technical skills to work to develop a clear strategy, manage and guide others but also roll up your sleeves and get the job done?
AMA Toronto is looking for a volunteer to oversee our website needs. Our web presence is critical to our organization’s success and we need to provide the optimal customer experience to support and build AMA’s community. This role is an important position within our Marketing and Communications team and provides great opportunities to learn and grow as you collaborate with a wide variety of our volunteers, showcase your skills and build your network. You would report to our VP Marketing Communications but also work closely with our Director of Brand and Director of Marketing Operations.
- 5+ years of experience in website strategy and development.
- Skilled in HTML and CSS an asset.
- Knowledge of Adobe and other graphic design tools, an asset.
- Attach digital portafolio with your application or include your website URL showing samples of your work.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Overseeing marketing and communications content requirements and execution for AMA’s web presence which currently includes our AMA.
- Toronto as well as our Mentor Exchange and Marketing Hall of Legends websites as necessary.
- Identifying and managing AMA stakeholder web content process and requirements across other AMA portfolios such as Events, Volunteers, Membership, Partnership, Mentor Exchange and Marketing Hall of Legends.
- Overseeing the delivery and execution of marketing and communications website elements.
- Ensuring brand standards are met Knowing the website CMS and executing as well as training others on the CMS for posting and publishing.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we’d love to speak with you. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your profile
If you are interested we’d love to speak with you.
Networking to Advance Your Career in Marketing
Whether you’re just starting your career, or looking to advance to a new level internally, getting to know others and building meaningful business relationships is one of the single most valuable things you can do.Read more >
7 Digital Marketing Strategies to Help Your Business Grow
Growing your business is never easy. You first need to come up with a good idea, find a profitable industry, define your target audience, and develop or create something that you can sell. However, keep in mind that there are probably other people all over the world doing the same thing you are. In order to stand out from the competition, and to grow your business, you need to consider all the options available to market your services or products to as big an audience as possible. Digital marketing is one area you can tap into to increase your reach and bring in more sales.Read more >
AMA Toronto’s 2018 Reading List for Marketers
From the agency world, to loyalty, to the evolving digital landscape, marketing is going through changes. What are the current schools of thought, and how do organizations plan to evolve?Read more >