Website Development Director
Are you a web development professional with at least 5 years web development experience? Do you know how to lead a website migration and development project? Can you put your experience and technical skills to work to help develop a clear web development strategy but also roll up your sleeves to get the job done?
AMA Toronto is looking for a volunteer to help develop our new website. Our website is critical to our organization’s success and we need to provide the optimal customer experience to support and build AMA’s community. This role is an important position within our Digital Marketing team and provides great opportunities to learn and grow as you collaborate with a wide variety of volunteers, showcase your skills and build your network. You would report to our VP Digital Marketing.
- 5+ years of experience in website development
- Experience developing responsive design websites
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome Inspector, etc.
- Experience working with CMS themes and plug-ins such as WordPress
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
Your responsibilities would include:
- Leading the website development as we migrate and integrate AMA Toronto’s 3 current sites (AMA Toronto, Mentor Exchange and Canada’s Marketing Hall of Legends) into one integrated website
- Developing CMS themes and plug-ins (probably WordPress)
- Designing a first class but practical and inexpensive website that aligns with our brand standards and guidelines and is easy to update and maintain by our volunteers
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we’d love to speak with you. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your profile
If you are interested we’d love to speak with you.
Behind the Scenes with AMA Volunteers by Debbie Bolton
Read about how teamwork drives AMA Toronto and our AMAzing December Rockstars.Read more >
Message from Miglena: January
Monthly message from AMA President Miglena NikolovaRead more >
Scotiabank sponsors Mentorship at the American Marketing Association (AMA)
The American Marketing Association (AMA) is pleased to welcome Scotiabank as the 2020/2021 title sponsor of its Mentorship portfolio.Read more >