AMA VP Digital
Are you an experienced digital professional with at least 10 years digital marketing and both website development and management experience? Do you know how to strategically plan and drive the development of a website as well as use digital platforms to address the diverse needs of customers and stakeholders? Can you develop effective and cost-efficient solutions that can be easily be implemented and managed by a team of volunteers? Are you willing to put your experience and technical skills to work to develop a clear strategy, manage and guide others but also roll up your sleeves and get the job done?
American Marketing Association (AMA Toronto) is a not-for-profit association that is an essential community for Canadian marketers. We are looking for a volunteer leader to further develop our digital presence: a new website and a more exciting use of our digital channels to support our programs and interact with our community.
As a board member you will help lead the AMA Toronto Chapter. Specifically you will bring the voice of digital to our teams and to our operations and programs. You will manage the present situation but also help build our digital future. The role provides great opportunities to learn and grow professionally as you collaborate with a wide variety of our volunteers, showcase your skills and build your network.
- 10+ years of experience with demonstrated success of deploying tactics across multiple channels
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS, Adobe and other graphic design tools as well as social platforms
- 8+ years of direct ownership over digital/performance marketing functions that drive customer growth/retention
- Successful end-to-end implementation of marketing campaigns with hands-on management of execution details
- Experience with various CMS platforms
- SEO marketing experience
- Experience executing complex multi-variate testing programs
- Experience leading external service providers and managing vendor relationships
- Experience in ecommerce and/or digital product management
Your responsibilities would include:
- Developing a digital strategy for AMA Toronto including the design, layout, and organization of a revised AMA website to be launched in 2021
- Building and managing our digital team and implementation partners
- Overseeing the conversion of the current AMA’s web properties into one consolidated view through the implementation of a new Content Management System. Current web properties, include our AMA Toronto as well as our Mentor Exchange and Canadian Marketing Hall of Legends websites as necessary
- Identifying and managing AMA stakeholder web content process and requirements across AMA portfolios such as Events, Volunteers, Membership, Partnership, Mentoring and Canadian Marketing Hall of Legends
- Overseeing the delivery and execution of marketing and communications website elements
- Ensuring brand standards are met
- Knowing the website CMS and executing as well as training others on the CMS for posting and publishing
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we’d love to speak with you. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your profile
If you are interested we’d love to speak with you.
How to Develop a Powerful Personal Brand
Just how do you build a unique personal brand when you’re working and networking remotely? It’s a challenge, especially when looking for a new job or striving for your next promotion. Marketers from around the globe tuned in to hear some fresh and diverse perspectives shared by several notable speakers at a virtual webinar hosted recently by AMA Toronto.Read more >
Embracing Your "Weird" Factor to Reinvent Your Brand
The pandemic is forcing many companies to quickly retool and reinvent themselves. Production lines are switching, and business models are changing. Marketers are turning their attention to their value proposition and focusing brand strategies on their strengths to stand out. But what would happen if you did the opposite? What if you focused on your weaknesses?Read more >
Welcome message from Miglena Nikolova
Miglena talks about building and engaging the marketing community in her introductory message as AMA-Toronto PresidentRead more >