Are you an entrepreneurial, strategic and experienced sponsorship and partnership professional who thrives on business development and creating mutually beneficial partnerships? We are looking for a volunteer with at least 15 years of relevant experience to join AMA Toronto’s board and lead our partnership/sponsorship team.
As VP of the Partnership and Sponsorship team, you will take an active role on our board and in the AMA community. You will set strategic direction and lead a team of volunteer directors and managers to recruit, lead and manage the partners and sponsors and that will help AMA Toronto succeed in serving our community. You will ensure our partners benefit from their relationship with AMA Toronto and in turn deliver value for our chapter.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Developing and implementing a strategic plan for cash sponsorship and in-kind partnership activities across AMA Toronto programs including learning and networking events, our mentoring programs and Marketing Hall of Legends.
- Working in close collaboration with VP Business Development to ensure overall strategic objectives are aligned across all areas of business development, sponsorship and partnerships to optimize opportunities for sponsorship and partnership growth.
- Managing and developing your team while motivating them to meet and exceed our objectives to acquire, retain and engage AMA sponsors and partners.
- Proactively identifying sponsor and partner prospects who are aligned with AMA’s strategic priorities and leading the team’s pitch activities.
- Ensuring the partnership/sponsorship team collaborates with other AMA teams (such as communications, events, etc) to identify the needs for the relationship and setting the parameters for smooth execution of our contracts through AMA work-flow and deliverables.
- Overseeing your team’s development, management and execution of mutually beneficial partnership/sponsorship agreements and ensuring strong relationship management of all partners and sponsors.
- Making sure each party delivers on its commitments and is satisfied with the relationship while taking initiative to grow the partnership/sponsorship relationship.
- Ensuring the negotiation and closing of agreements as well as contract renewals.
If you are interested we’d love to speak with you. Please contact: email@example.com
Send your profile
If you are interested we’d love to speak with you.
Behind the Scenes with AMA Volunteers by Debbie Bolton
Read about how teamwork drives AMA Toronto and our AMAzing December Rockstars.Read more >
Message from Miglena: January
Monthly message from AMA President Miglena NikolovaRead more >
Scotiabank sponsors Mentorship at the American Marketing Association (AMA)
The American Marketing Association (AMA) is pleased to welcome Scotiabank as the 2020/2021 title sponsor of its Mentorship portfolio.Read more >