Do you enjoy business development, account management and making connections in the business community? Do you have the knowledge and dedication to juggle priorities and commit to managing volunteer responsibilities in a timely and professional manner? We’re looking for experienced professionals with 5-10 years of sponsorship development experience who can help lead our sponsorship team.
As an AMA Sponsorship Director you will help the VP of Sponsorship strategically direct and manage the Sponsorship team and work with other AMA volunteers to find, lead and manage the cash sponsorships that help AMA succeed. You will ensure your portfolio of sponsors benefit from their relationship with AMA Toronto and in turn deliver value for the chapter. As one of our Sponsorship Directors, you will hold a major role within our organization with opportunities to learn and grow, to sharpen your skills, build your network and leadership skills, and have fun!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Identifying sponsor prospects who are aligned with AMA’s strategic priorities
- Recommending and facilitating introductions to potential sponsors and helping drive pitch activities
- Collaborating with the Sponsorship VP and Managers and other AMA teams (such as communications, events, etc) to identify the needs for the relationship and setting the parameters and ensuring the smooth execution of the sponsorship through AMA work-flow and deliverables
- Negotiating and closing agreements as well as contract renewals
- Supervising the management and execution of the agreements to make sure each party delivers on its commitments and is satisfied with the relationship
- Evaluating the relationship and provide recommendations to the VP
- Motivating volunteers to meet and exceed the sponsorship objectives
If you are interested we’d love to speak with you. Please contact: Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your profile
If you are interested we’d love to speak with you.
Networking to Advance Your Career in Marketing
Whether you’re just starting your career, or looking to advance to a new level internally, getting to know others and building meaningful business relationships is one of the single most valuable things you can do.Read more >
7 Digital Marketing Strategies to Help Your Business Grow
Growing your business is never easy. You first need to come up with a good idea, find a profitable industry, define your target audience, and develop or create something that you can sell. However, keep in mind that there are probably other people all over the world doing the same thing you are. In order to stand out from the competition, and to grow your business, you need to consider all the options available to market your services or products to as big an audience as possible. Digital marketing is one area you can tap into to increase your reach and bring in more sales.Read more >
AMA Toronto’s 2018 Reading List for Marketers
From the agency world, to loyalty, to the evolving digital landscape, marketing is going through changes. What are the current schools of thought, and how do organizations plan to evolve?Read more >