Do you enjoy business development, account management and making connections in the business community? Do you have the knowledge and dedication to juggle priorities and commit to managing volunteer responsibilities in a timely and professional manner? We’re looking for experienced professionals with 5-10 years of sponsorship development experience who can help lead our sponsorship team.
As an AMA Sponsorship Director you will help the VP of Sponsorship strategically direct and manage the Sponsorship team and work with other AMA volunteers to find, lead and manage the cash sponsorships that help AMA succeed. You will ensure your portfolio of sponsors benefit from their relationship with AMA Toronto and in turn deliver value for the chapter. As one of our Sponsorship Directors, you will hold a major role within our organization with opportunities to learn and grow, to sharpen your skills, build your network and leadership skills, and have fun!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Identifying sponsor prospects who are aligned with AMA’s strategic priorities
- Recommending and facilitating introductions to potential sponsors and helping drive pitch activities
- Collaborating with the Sponsorship VP and Managers and other AMA teams (such as communications, events, etc) to identify the needs for the relationship and setting the parameters and ensuring the smooth execution of the sponsorship through AMA work-flow and deliverables
- Negotiating and closing agreements as well as contract renewals
- Supervising the management and execution of the agreements to make sure each party delivers on its commitments and is satisfied with the relationship
- Evaluating the relationship and provide recommendations to the VP
- Motivating volunteers to meet and exceed the sponsorship objectives
If you are interested we’d love to speak with you. Please contact: Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your profile
If you are interested we’d love to speak with you.
Following Trends is Killing Your Business
Event Highlights from AMA-Toronto’s Legendary Leadership with Arthur FleischmannRead more >
Fuelling Professional Growth: A Career Accelerator Alumni’s Story
Jehangir Hansotia participated in AMA-Toronto’s first Career Accelerator program in 2018. Now volunteering as a coordinator for the 2019 Career Accelerator program, Jehangir shares his thoughts about the program.Read more >
Digital Change Agents: Event Highlights from AMA-Toronto’s “Adapting to Technology Innovations”
Companies are constantly looking for ways to keep up with digital disruption, but undertaking digital transformation is no easy task.Read more >