Social Channel Manager
Do you stay on top of the trends in the marketing/digital space? Are you familiar with a variety of social channels and able to produce relevant and compelling social content that gets attention? Do you want to work with a fun but professional team to organize and drive outstanding results efficiently and on-time?
AMA Toronto is a not for profit community that helps marketers develop their careers. We are very active on Facebook, LInkedIn, Twitter and Instagram. Social is the primary way we communicate about our events and promote ourselves as thought leaders in Canada on all things marketing related. How we portray ourselves through these channels is critical to our branding. As a Social Channels Manager you will have opportunities to learn and grow as you work with a variety of our volunteers, showcase your skills, build your network and give back to the marketing community.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Managing 1-2 different social channels: LinkedIn and Instagram
- Supporting the events team in the lead-up and follow-up from our monthly events
- OR helping promote AMA Toronto through thought leadership, supporting membership or other adhoc events
- Event support: Under the direction of the Event Manager creating social posts to promote upcoming events. Creating a few posts after the event to thank and summarize. This may include creating text based on the event brief and manipulating creative (images, photos) for the posts.
- Thought leadership: Curating relevant articles and creating posts to promote the themes of upcoming events, AMA Toronto’s content calendar and/or “in the news” marketing topics to enhance our profile as thought leaders in the marketing community.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we’d love to speak with you. Please contact: Debbie.email@example.com
Send your profile
If you are interested we’d love to speak with you.
Following Trends is Killing Your Business
Event Highlights from AMA-Toronto’s Legendary Leadership with Arthur FleischmannRead more >
Fuelling Professional Growth: A Career Accelerator Alumni’s Story
Jehangir Hansotia participated in AMA-Toronto’s first Career Accelerator program in 2018. Now volunteering as a coordinator for the 2019 Career Accelerator program, Jehangir shares his thoughts about the program.Read more >
Digital Change Agents: Event Highlights from AMA-Toronto’s “Adapting to Technology Innovations”
Companies are constantly looking for ways to keep up with digital disruption, but undertaking digital transformation is no easy task.Read more >