Are you a communications professional who knows how to unleash the potential of email and specifically Mail Chimp? Do you know how to develop and deliver an email strategy that drives action? Are you an expert in building, segmenting and managing a database? Do you know how to measure your results and refine your approach for future success?
AMA Toronto is looking for a volunteer who is a Mail Chimp expert to become our one of our email pros for the Marketing and Communications team. You would report to the VP of Marketing Communications but would work closely with the Content team to help us promote our events but also work with other teams to deliver key information to our community. It’s a great opportunity to learn and grow as you work with a variety of our volunteers, showcase your skills and build your network.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Working with the Marcom team and the current email manager to review the current email and newsletter situation and developing a strategy for AMA email communications.
- Working with the Content and Events team to maximize the impact of event email communications.
- Working with other AMA team members to deliver content rich communications including our newsletter.
- Working with other teams such as Partnership, Membership, Volunteers, Mentor Exchange and Marketing Hall of Legends to ensure their specific email communications are delivered efficiently, effectively and on time.
- Reviewing, building, segmenting and managing our email database.
- Reviewing our email results and incorporating learning into future efforts.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we’d love to speak with you. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your profile
If you are interested we’d love to speak with you.
Welcome message from Miglena Nikolova
Miglena talks about building and engaging the marketing community in her introductory message as AMA-Toronto PresidentRead more >
Amid uncertainty, CMOs reset and reimagine the future
Highlights from the AMA Annual CMO EventRead more >
From Mentor Exchange to Masterminds
Masterminds, a networking group formed out of the Mentor Exchange proves the power of networkingRead more >