PR Director Job Description: Mar 2021
Are you an entrepreneurial, strategic and experienced PR professional who has a history of building brands? AMA is looking for a volunteer with at least 5 years of PR experience to join AMA Toronto’s volunteer team.
As PR Director you report to the VP of Marketing Communications and will take a leadership role in our AMA community. You will help set strategic direction and roll up your sleeves to implement a proactive plan to help AMA Toronto gain profile and promote our programs.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Developing and implementing a strategic plan for PR activities across AMA Toronto programs including learning and networking events, Mentor Exchange and Canada’s Marketing Hall of Legends.
- Collaborating strategically with our program leads and communications teams to build and complement their promotional efforts.
- Participating in the development and communication of AMA Toronto’s diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) strategy.
- Successfully identifying media partners, developing media support materials and pitching ideas.
- Evaluating PR programs and providing recommendations.
If you are interested we’d love to speak with you. Please contact: email@example.com
Send your profile
If you are interested we’d love to speak with you.
Looking for a job? Some firsthand advice for new Canadians on the value of networking
AMA Toronto Volunteer Taslim Ahmed shares his personal experience moving to Canada from South-East Asia and finding community through networkingRead more >
Volunteer of the Year: The incredible impact of Craig Lund
Longtime AMA Toronto volunteer Craig Lund's contribution to the AMA spans 14 years and has touched virtually all aspects of AMA Toronto.Read more >
Behind the Scenes with AMA Volunteers by Debbie Bolton
Read about the many ways our volunteers lead AMA Toronto’s programs and help marketers build their leadership potential.Read more >