Are you an entrepreneurial, strategic and experienced PR professional who has a history of building brands? AMA is looking for a volunteer with at least 5 years of PR experience to join AMA Toronto’s volunteer team.
As PR Director you report to the VP of Marketing Communications and will take an active role in our AMA community. You will help set strategic direction and roll up your sleeves to implement a proactive plan to help AMA Toronto gain profile and promote our programs.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Developing and implementing a strategic plan for PR activities across AMA Toronto programs including learning and networking events, Mentor Exchange and Canada’s Marketing Hall of Legends.
- Collaborating strategically with our program leads and communications teams to build and complement their promotional efforts.
- Participating in the development and communication of AMA Toronto’s diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) strategy.
- Successfully identifying media partners, developing media support materials and pitching ideas.
- Evaluating PR programs and providing recommendations.
If you are interested we’d love to speak with you. Please contact: email@example.com
Send your profile
If you are interested we’d love to speak with you.
Legendary Leader Tony Chapman’s Key Takeaways For Small Business: What Marketers Can Learn
If you’re looking for inspiration to boost your top or bottom line, then look no further than Tony Chapman’s 6-part video series, “Small Business Matters,” presented by RBC. Tony is one of the youngest individuals ever inducted into Canada’s Marketing Hall of Legends and served on this year’s selection committee.Read more >
The Importance of Mentorship in the face of COVID by David Kincaid
David Kincaid, the co-chair of the Mentor Exchange and a longtime mentor, opened the 11th year of the Mentor Exchange program providing his insight on the positive influence of the AMA mentorship program in the face of COVID to provide support in the Marketing community to manage change both professionally and personally.Read more >
Behind the Scenes: Volunteer Update October 2020 by Debbie Bolton
Volunteer update on recent and upcoming activities planned in the AMA community and how you can get involved as a volunteer. Kick-off of the 2020-21 Mentor Exchange plus our Volunteers of the Month: Wendy Greenwood and Marina Boulatova.Read more >