Events Communication Manager
Are you a great communicator who can cut through the clutter of your audience’s information overload with interesting and relevant content? Do you know how to seamlessly adapt and deliver a compelling message across multiple communications platforms? Do you thrive when working with a team to organize and drive outstanding results efficiently and on-time?
AMA Toronto is looking for passionate and expert communications professionals to help us promote our learning and networking events. Events are one of the most high profile things we do for our community and this role is an important position within our Marketing and Communications team. As a Communications Manager you will have opportunities to learn and grow as you work with a variety of our volunteers, showcase your skills and build your network. If you enjoy being at the hub of an organization it’s a great opportunity.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Developing communications for 3-5 events annually.
- Working with the Event Lead/Owner and the Director of Event Communications to develop insightful and compelling communications based on the Event brief.
- Working with the Event Manager to develop and implement a workback schedule.
- Working with the event team to ensure all communication objectives are met.
- Developing communications that leverage the advantages of our multiple communications platforms: email, website, Globe and Mail ads, brochures, on-site signage, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, our newsletter and other communications as appropriate.
- Providing communications templates that can be easily shared by our volunteer community with their networks.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we’d love to speak with you. Please contact: Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your profile
If you are interested we’d love to speak with you.
Networking to Advance Your Career in Marketing
Whether you’re just starting your career, or looking to advance to a new level internally, getting to know others and building meaningful business relationships is one of the single most valuable things you can do.Read more >
7 Digital Marketing Strategies to Help Your Business Grow
Growing your business is never easy. You first need to come up with a good idea, find a profitable industry, define your target audience, and develop or create something that you can sell. However, keep in mind that there are probably other people all over the world doing the same thing you are. In order to stand out from the competition, and to grow your business, you need to consider all the options available to market your services or products to as big an audience as possible. Digital marketing is one area you can tap into to increase your reach and bring in more sales.Read more >
AMA Toronto’s 2018 Reading List for Marketers
From the agency world, to loyalty, to the evolving digital landscape, marketing is going through changes. What are the current schools of thought, and how do organizations plan to evolve?Read more >