AMA Toronto is looking for committed volunteers who can help us organize and implement high quality learning and networking events for our community. Ideally you have event activation experience and a willingness to both guide and learn.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Working with the Event Director to determine the event plan.
- Liasing with other AMA volunteers both from the event team and other teams such as communications as needed.
- Developing and managing the workback schedule.
- Creating an event overview including room layouts.
- Understanding and determining AV needs and food and beverage needs.
- Ensuring all the details of the event are executed flawlessly.
- Supervising event co-ordinators who can assist with execution.
If you are interested we’d love to speak with you. Please contact: Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your profile
If you are interested we’d love to speak with you.
How to Develop a Powerful Personal Brand
Just how do you build a unique personal brand when you’re working and networking remotely? It’s a challenge, especially when looking for a new job or striving for your next promotion. Marketers from around the globe tuned in to hear some fresh and diverse perspectives shared by several notable speakers at a virtual webinar hosted recently by AMA Toronto.Read more >
Embracing Your "Weird" Factor to Reinvent Your Brand
The pandemic is forcing many companies to quickly retool and reinvent themselves. Production lines are switching, and business models are changing. Marketers are turning their attention to their value proposition and focusing brand strategies on their strengths to stand out. But what would happen if you did the opposite? What if you focused on your weaknesses?Read more >
Welcome message from Miglena Nikolova
Miglena talks about building and engaging the marketing community in her introductory message as AMA-Toronto PresidentRead more >