Are you a communications professional who knows how to unleash the potential of email? Do you know how to develop and deliver an email strategy that drives action? Are you an expert in segmenting and managing a database? Do you know how to measure your results and refine your approach for future success?
AMA Toronto is looking for a volunteer to become our one of our email pros for the Marketing and Communications team. You would report to the Director of Marketing Operations but would work closely with the Event Communications team to help us promote our learning and networking events and also work with other teams to deliver key information to our community. It’s a great opportunity to learn and grow as you work with a variety of our volunteers, showcase your skills and build your network.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Working with the Director of Marketing Operations to review the current email situation and developing a strategy for AMA email communications. Working with the Event Communications team to maximize the impact of event email communications.
- Working with other Marcom team members to deliver content rich communications.
- Working with other teams such as Partnership, Membership, Volunteers, Mentor Exchange and Marketing Hall of Legends to ensure
- their specific email communications are delivered efficiently, effectively and on time.
- Reviewing, segmenting and managing our email database.
- Reviewing our email results and incorporating learning into future efforts.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we’d love to speak with you. Please contact: Debbie.email@example.com
Send your profile
If you are interested we’d love to speak with you.
Networking to Advance Your Career in Marketing
Whether you’re just starting your career, or looking to advance to a new level internally, getting to know others and building meaningful business relationships is one of the single most valuable things you can do.Read more >
7 Digital Marketing Strategies to Help Your Business Grow
Growing your business is never easy. You first need to come up with a good idea, find a profitable industry, define your target audience, and develop or create something that you can sell. However, keep in mind that there are probably other people all over the world doing the same thing you are. In order to stand out from the competition, and to grow your business, you need to consider all the options available to market your services or products to as big an audience as possible. Digital marketing is one area you can tap into to increase your reach and bring in more sales.Read more >
AMA Toronto’s 2018 Reading List for Marketers
From the agency world, to loyalty, to the evolving digital landscape, marketing is going through changes. What are the current schools of thought, and how do organizations plan to evolve?Read more >