Are you a communications professional who knows how to unleash the potential of email? Do you know how to develop and deliver an email strategy that drives action? Are you an expert in segmenting and managing a database? Do you know how to measure your results and refine your approach for future success?
AMA Toronto is looking for a volunteer to become our one of our email pros for the Marketing and Communications team. You would report to the Director of Marketing Operations but would work closely with the Event Communications team to help us promote our learning and networking events and also work with other teams to deliver key information to our community. It’s a great opportunity to learn and grow as you work with a variety of our volunteers, showcase your skills and build your network.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Working with the Director of Marketing Operations and the current email manager to review the current email situation and developing a strategy for AMA email communications
- Working with the Event Communications team to maximize the impact of event email communications.
- Working with other Marcom team members to deliver content-rich communications.
- Working with other teams such as Partnership, Membership, Volunteers, Mentor Exchange and Marketing Hall of Legends to ensure their specific email communications are delivered efficiently, effectively and on time.
- Reviewing, segmenting and managing our email database.
- Reviewing our email results and incorporating learning into future efforts.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we’d love to speak with you. Please contact: Debbie.email@example.com
Send your profile
If you are interested we’d love to speak with you.
Following Trends is Killing Your Business
Event Highlights from AMA-Toronto’s Legendary Leadership with Arthur FleischmannRead more >
Fuelling Professional Growth: A Career Accelerator Alumni’s Story
Jehangir Hansotia participated in AMA-Toronto’s first Career Accelerator program in 2018. Now volunteering as a coordinator for the 2019 Career Accelerator program, Jehangir shares his thoughts about the program.Read more >
Digital Change Agents: Event Highlights from AMA-Toronto’s “Adapting to Technology Innovations”
Companies are constantly looking for ways to keep up with digital disruption, but undertaking digital transformation is no easy task.Read more >