AMA Toronto is looking for a volunteer to oversee our day to day website needs. Our web presence is critical to our organization’s success and we need to provide the optimal customer experience to support and build AMA’s community. This role is an important position within our Marketing and Communications team and provides great opportunities to learn and grow as you collaborate with a wide variety of our volunteers, showcase your skills and build your network. You would report to our VP Marketing.
- 5+ years of experience in website strategy and development
- Skilled in HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of Adobe and other graphic design tools, an asset
- Attach digital portfolio with your application or include your website URL showing samples of your work
Your responsibilities would include:
- Overseeing marketing and communications content requirements and execution for AMA’s web presence which currently includes our AMA Toronto as well as our Mentor Exchange and Canadian Marketing Hall of Legends websites as necessary.
- Identifying and managing AMA stakeholder web content process and requirements across other AMA portfolios such as Events, Volunteers, Membership, Partnership, Mentor Exchange and Canadian Marketing Hall of Legends.
- Overseeing the delivery and execution of marketing and communications website elements
- Ensuring brand standards are met
- Knowing the website CMS and executing as well as training others on the CMS for posting and publishing
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we’d love to speak with you. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your profile
If you are interested we’d love to speak with you.
Welcome message from Miglena Nikolova, President of AMA-Toronto
Miglena talks about building and engaging the marketing community in her introductory message as AMA-Toronto PresidentRead more >
Amid uncertainty, CMOs reset and reimagine the future
Highlights from the AMA Annual CMO EventRead more >
From Mentor Exchange to Masterminds
Masterminds, a networking group formed out of the Mentor Exchange proves the power of networkingRead more >