Are you a seasoned and proactive marketing/business professional with 7+ years experience? Do you understand the importance of recruiting, onboarding and engaging the right people to build a strong and productive brand community? Do you have the people skills and empathy to understand, engage and motivate volunteers to support AMA Toronto’s brand mission and community?
AMA Toronto is a volunteer-run not for profit organization that helps marketers and other business professionals learn, connect and grow to build a successful career. We are looking for an experienced professional to help lead the Volunteer team. Reporting to the VP Volunteers, as Director of Volunteer Engagement, you will hold a major role within our organization with opportunities to learn and grow, to sharpen your skills, build your network and leadership skills, and have fun!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Working with the VP of Volunteers and other AMA Toronto committees as necessary to develop and successfully deliver the Volunteer and AMA team strategies.
- Working with the VP to deliver an effective recruitment and engagement strategy for all AMA volunteers which includes:
- Helping recruit volunteers and helping them onboard successfully
- Helping plan and execute 4 volunteer-only training and engagement events annually.
- Overseeing and implementing volunteer recognition efforts such as Volunteer of the Month and a LinkedIn Badge program.
If this sounds like a great fit for you, we’d love to speak with you. Please contact: Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your profile
If you are interested we’d love to speak with you.
Following Trends is Killing Your Business
Event Highlights from AMA-Toronto’s Legendary Leadership with Arthur FleischmannRead more >
Fuelling Professional Growth: A Career Accelerator Alumni’s Story
Jehangir Hansotia participated in AMA-Toronto’s first Career Accelerator program in 2018. Now volunteering as a coordinator for the 2019 Career Accelerator program, Jehangir shares his thoughts about the program.Read more >
Digital Change Agents: Event Highlights from AMA-Toronto’s “Adapting to Technology Innovations”
Companies are constantly looking for ways to keep up with digital disruption, but undertaking digital transformation is no easy task.Read more >