Director of Strategy and Insights
Director of Strategy and Insights
Are you an analytical, strategic and data-driven marketer with business acumen and a solid background in research techniques, consumer/brand/trade analysis, CRM or insights management? Do you have experience working across digital marketing channels and platforms and applying metrics for social media, content, email and CRM? Are you a reliable, organized and independent leader who also works well in a cross-functional, multi-level team environment? Are you a master of Microsoft Office and can you manage and dive into the details to deliver projects in a timely and accurate manner?
AMA Toronto is looking for a volunteer Director of Strategy and Insights who will report to our VP Strategy and Insights and actively participate in our AMA community. You will help shape the strategic direction for our chapter and will happily roll up your sleeves to work with our teams to implement the projects that will inform our decisions.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Applying your knowledge of digital and marketing metrics and analysis to our digital channels and programs
- Working with AMA program teams, our associated databases, and research initiatives to lead both qualitative and quantitative research projects and develop actionable tracking and reporting of our internal activities and competitive activities
- Leading research projects using both desk research and survey tools such as Survey Monkey and in some cases outside research partners to develop insights, recommendations and strategies.
- Analyzing qualitative and quantitative data and developing insightful and actionable reports
- Acting as a thought leader for our teams by applying knowledge and insights from both our internal metrics and monitoring of available external consumer, shopper, competitive and trade data and trends to inform AMA Toronto current and future strategies and tactics
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly performance updates and ensuring continuous follow-up and analysis of AMA performance and KPIs using your knowledge of dashboard tools
- Monitoring and inform of emerging short and long-term marketing and channel trends
If you’re interested we’d love to speak with you. Please contact: email@example.com
Send your profile
If you are interested we’d love to speak with you.
Legendary Leader Tony Chapman’s Key Takeaways For Small Business: What Marketers Can Learn
If you’re looking for inspiration to boost your top or bottom line, then look no further than Tony Chapman’s 6-part video series, “Small Business Matters,” presented by RBC. Tony is one of the youngest individuals ever inducted into Canada’s Marketing Hall of Legends and served on this year’s selection committee.Read more >
The Importance of Mentorship in the face of COVID by David Kincaid
David Kincaid, the co-chair of the Mentor Exchange and a longtime mentor, opened the 11th year of the Mentor Exchange program providing his insight on the positive influence of the AMA mentorship program in the face of COVID to provide support in the Marketing community to manage change both professionally and personally.Read more >
Behind the Scenes: Volunteer Update October 2020 by Debbie Bolton
Volunteer update on recent and upcoming activities planned in the AMA community and how you can get involved as a volunteer. Kick-off of the 2020-21 Mentor Exchange plus our Volunteers of the Month: Wendy Greenwood and Marina Boulatova.Read more >