Director of Email Marketing
Director of Email Marketing
Are you an entrepreneurial, strategic and data-driven marketer and problem solver? Are you analytical and curious? Do you have a track record in successfully growing email lists for companies? Are you a reliable, organized and independent leader who also works well in a cross-functional, multi-level team environment? Can you manage and deliver projects in a timely and accurate manner?
AMA Toronto is looking for an email pro to volunteer on our Digital team. As Director of Email Marketing, you will report to the VP Digital Operations and actively participate in our AMA community. You will help shape the strategic direction for our email growth strategy and roll up your sleeves to implement an email plan to help us achieve our bold goals for FY 2020/2021.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Reviewing the current state of our email platform for list health and use of Mail Chimp functionality, etc.
- Building a plan and leading cross-functional execution to grow our email list
- Working with teams such as Marcom, Membership and Insights to identify and formulate current and future needs relating to newsletter/events/promotions etc
- Creating and implementing a segmentation strategy for email, identifying personalization opportunities as appropriate
- Building email marketing funnels as entry points into the list, as member re-engagement and list exit
- Defining KPIs to track the list and measure email ‘health’ and ensure continuous follow-up and analysis
- Highlighting potential problems and taking proactive action
- Acting as the thought leader for the program and monitoring short and long-term marketing and channel trends
If you’re interested we’d love to speak with you. Please contact: email@example.com
Send your profile
If you are interested we’d love to speak with you.
Legendary Leader Tony Chapman’s Key Takeaways For Small Business: What Marketers Can Learn
If you’re looking for inspiration to boost your top or bottom line, then look no further than Tony Chapman’s 6-part video series, “Small Business Matters,” presented by RBC. Tony is one of the youngest individuals ever inducted into Canada’s Marketing Hall of Legends and served on this year’s selection committee.Read more >
The Importance of Mentorship in the face of COVID by David Kincaid
David Kincaid, the co-chair of the Mentor Exchange and a longtime mentor, opened the 11th year of the Mentor Exchange program providing his insight on the positive influence of the AMA mentorship program in the face of COVID to provide support in the Marketing community to manage change both professionally and personally.Read more >
Behind the Scenes: Volunteer Update October 2020 by Debbie Bolton
Volunteer update on recent and upcoming activities planned in the AMA community and how you can get involved as a volunteer. Kick-off of the 2020-21 Mentor Exchange plus our Volunteers of the Month: Wendy Greenwood and Marina Boulatova.Read more >