Director Marketing Networking Group Director
Director Marketing Networking Group Director; Job Description
AMA Toronto is looking for a professional, creative and committed volunteer to run our monthly Marketing Networking Group (MNG) events. MNG events are an important, high profile way AMA Toronto provides value to AMA members and invites guests into the AMA community. As one of our MNG Directors, you will hold a major role within our organization with opportunities to learn and grow, to sharpen your skills, build your network and leadership skills, and have fun!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Collaborating with, training and managing the MNG Manager.
- Working with the VP of Membership and other AMA team volunteers to develop and successfully deliver the MNG and membership team strategy and calendar of MNG events.
- Planning, delivering and measuring monthly MNG events. This would include collaborating with AMA team members to determine and coordinate relevant topics and speakers, sponsors and venues.
- Delivering engaging MNG events via AMA’s Zoom platform and in-person when feasible. Note: Zoom expertise is essential.
- Setting up and managing the registration process.
- Working with the Marcom, Digital and Events team to promote these events.
- Measuring event results and revising the plan including topics and formats as needed
If you are interested we’d love to speak with you. Please contact: Debbie.email@example.com
Send your profile
If you are interested we’d love to speak with you.
How to Develop a Powerful Personal Brand
Just how do you build a unique personal brand when you’re working and networking remotely? It’s a challenge, especially when looking for a new job or striving for your next promotion. Marketers from around the globe tuned in to hear some fresh and diverse perspectives shared by several notable speakers at a virtual webinar hosted recently by AMA Toronto.Read more >
Embracing Your "Weird" Factor to Reinvent Your Brand
The pandemic is forcing many companies to quickly retool and reinvent themselves. Production lines are switching, and business models are changing. Marketers are turning their attention to their value proposition and focusing brand strategies on their strengths to stand out. But what would happen if you did the opposite? What if you focused on your weaknesses?Read more >
Welcome message from Miglena Nikolova
Miglena talks about building and engaging the marketing community in her introductory message as AMA-Toronto PresidentRead more >