Business Development: Corporate Relationship Director
Business Development: Corporate Relationship Director:
AMA Toronto is looking for an experienced and committed professional to join our Business Development team. You will report to our VP Business Development and hold a pivotal role within our organization in helping corporations understand and leverage the benefits that AMA Toronto can bring to their organization. As an AMA volunteer you will be part of a recognized international marketing association and enjoy opportunities to learn and grow, to sharpen your skills, build your network and leadership skills, and have fun!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Identifying core sector and business targets.
- Leading the business discovery and research and putting together strategic proposal pitches promoting the AMA value proposition. Strong PPT skills required.
- Developing relationships, negotiating and developing mutually beneficial contracts.
- Leveraging your strong collaboration skills and senior market network across leading business sector industries.
- Supporting the VP Business Development, assisting other AMA Board members as required and working closely with other AMA team members to create a target list and develop proposals.
If this sounds like a great fit for you, we’d love to speak with you. Please contact: email@example.com
Send your profile
If you are interested we’d love to speak with you.
How to Develop a Powerful Personal Brand
Just how do you build a unique personal brand when you’re working and networking remotely? It’s a challenge, especially when looking for a new job or striving for your next promotion. Marketers from around the globe tuned in to hear some fresh and diverse perspectives shared by several notable speakers at a virtual webinar hosted recently by AMA Toronto.Read more >
Embracing Your "Weird" Factor to Reinvent Your Brand
The pandemic is forcing many companies to quickly retool and reinvent themselves. Production lines are switching, and business models are changing. Marketers are turning their attention to their value proposition and focusing brand strategies on their strengths to stand out. But what would happen if you did the opposite? What if you focused on your weaknesses?Read more >
Welcome message from Miglena Nikolova
Miglena talks about building and engaging the marketing community in her introductory message as AMA-Toronto PresidentRead more >