Business Development Account Manager
Business Development: Account Manager:
AMA Toronto is looking for a committed and keen individual to join our Business Development team. You will report to our VP Business Development and hold an important role within our organization in supporting a team and helping to manage one of our important partners. As an AMA volunteer you will be part of a recognized international marketing association and enjoy opportunities to learn and grow, to sharpen your skills, build your network and leadership skills, and have fun!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Leading the development of new opportunities for collaboration and growth with our not-for-profit partner, ACCES Employment, who leads in connecting employers with qualified employees from diverse backgrounds.
- Understanding the programs, benefits and needs of our partner so we can leverage AMA programs and their value propositions to the benefit of our partner and their members.
- Support the Business Development team with material development and its reporting requirements. Above average PPT and Excel skills required.
- Lead research inquiries, support discovery work and proposal development for all business development team opportunities.
- Assist the VP with strategic material development and long-range business development planning for AMA Toronto.
If this sounds like a great fit for you, we’d love to speak with you. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your profile
If you are interested we’d love to speak with you.
How to Develop a Powerful Personal Brand
Just how do you build a unique personal brand when you’re working and networking remotely? It’s a challenge, especially when looking for a new job or striving for your next promotion. Marketers from around the globe tuned in to hear some fresh and diverse perspectives shared by several notable speakers at a virtual webinar hosted recently by AMA Toronto.Read more >
Embracing Your "Weird" Factor to Reinvent Your Brand
The pandemic is forcing many companies to quickly retool and reinvent themselves. Production lines are switching, and business models are changing. Marketers are turning their attention to their value proposition and focusing brand strategies on their strengths to stand out. But what would happen if you did the opposite? What if you focused on your weaknesses?Read more >
Welcome message from Miglena Nikolova
Miglena talks about building and engaging the marketing community in her introductory message as AMA-Toronto PresidentRead more >